[NTLK] Newbie with a 100

From: karl_at_martin-gas.com
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 15:44:10 EST

Hello gang,

I'm new to the newton. Well, I was using it years ago, and just opened it
up again. I like the thing, what can I say.

I have been reading about the www, email, etc possibilities and wanted to
know what some users experiences were. I have a 100 and realize I can't do
that stuff with my model, but before I take the leap and get a 2100 or so,
what do people think? Can you check email, surf some web sites, connect to
your intranet or the internet.

Really, I just want know what I need to do the stuff 'outside' the newton.

Thanks,

Karl