Re: [NTLK] Airport on Newton

From: Eugene Y (eugeney_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 20:55:54 EST

I had the same thing happen on my first try as well. Inserted the
WaveLan, and nothing... Then I moved the WavelanDriver to the internal
store instead of on a memory card and it worked.

The Silver Orinocos and the Lucent Wavelans should be identical cards.
My understanding was that it was a branding change...

I still don't have any success connecting to my Macs, though. The
machines with Airport cards are a Pismo PB running OS X 10.1, and a Cube
running OS X Server.

Does it matter what you name the computer-to-computer network? I'm also
assuming they have to be password-less connections as well... Oh, and on
channel 3, right?

This would be awesome if it could work...

-eugene