Re: [NTLK] exporting notes, take 2

From: Scotty Technoir (ticknor_at_punkass.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 01:31:26 EST

> I'm trying to export approximately (3-6 notes per hour of class) * (3
> hours of class per week) * (12 weeks per term) * (13 courses) - and
> ideally that would be 13 big RTF files (one for each course).

hey well i found a good tip on This Old Newt [thanks
Rich]<http://www.thisoldnewt.com/html/hints/connsync.html>. if you use Lotus
Organizer [free on UNNA] you can upload Names, Dates, and most importantly
[to me and it seems to you] Notes. Organizer saves Notes as ASCII text and
prints them quite niftily. no need to send Notes to Works before export!
this is just great for me, as i do ALL my school noted on the Newt, and
often heavily dread dropping or losing it with all my education trapped
inside.
also, for users of Outlook [like me], you can import everything from
Organizer to Outlook. a little roundabout i suppose, but effective. yum.

hope it helps,
scotty t