Re: [NTLK] Multiple email accounts in SimpleMail

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 09:30:15 EST

>Hi -
>
>Does anybody know if it is possible to receive mail from multiple accounts
>in SimpleMail ? It seems to access only the first enabled account in Owner
>Info then stop...

Works for me, I'm using the latest version but it worked in the earlier
version for me as well.

You have both checkboxes enabled? Maybe change your connection prefs (in
Simplemail and NIE both) to keep the connection "up" after done
transferring (I don't think this would matter, but is *is* what I have set).

If you are using too old a version of Simplemail, it will let you create
multiple server entries but only access the first one. If you don't have a
little checkbox in the upper left to enable/disable the account, it isn't
the right Simplemail version for this feature to work.

I check this account, my yahoo account, and my eudoramail account all at
once (well, in a sequential fashion :) using the multiple account feature
of Simplemail. Granted, not often do I do it, but it is all set up and it
does work when needed.