[NTLK] network issues

From: Josh Ormsby (ormsby_at_mpi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 09:43:45 EST

Hello,

I have recently been able to use an ethernet connection at work to get
out to the Internet (w/Newtscape), but I have not been able to access
the 'intranet' at work. After entering my username and password the
connection is terminated.

Ant ideas?

Now that my ethernet card works I would like to access my IMAP mail
account. I have been able to send mail, but when I check my mailbox
there is never anything there.

Thanks,
Josh