Re: [NTLK] MP2100 homebrew overclock

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 10:28:11 EST

Ed,
I actually didn't even pay attention to whether the crystals I bought were
series or parallel resistance. I just grabbed the cheapest ones off the
shelf. I'll have to visit my local electronics shop and find out which ones
are cheaper, before I can answer the question.

As for the micro slide switch, I used a surface-mount switch I had left over
from another project. If you have any dead-dead-dead flash memory cards,
their little write-protect switches are a perfect size.

www.digikey.com (or www.digikey.ca) have good prices and good selection.
They'll even send a free catalogue.

-Stephanie