Re: [NTLK] new messagepad video out

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 11:12:28 EST

On 22/01/02 11:02, "Johannes Wolf" <jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl> wrote:

> What is wrong? I cannot see any picture, only the music...
> Same behaviour on Mac and PC...
>
> Johannes

I've got a picture. The movie did download about halfway and then did stop.
Don't waste your time. It's only a home made movie of someone writing on a
real paper notepad.

-Laurent.

benchmark n.: [techspeak] An inaccurate measure of computer performance. "In
the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and
benchmarks." Well-known ones include Whetstone, Dhrystone, Rhealstone (see
h), the Gabriel LISP benchmarks (see gabriel), the SPECmark suite, and
LINPACK. See also machoflops, MIPS, smoke and mirrors.