Re: [NTLK] Re - backup resister

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 12:13:04 EST

Doh, too much talk of resistors!

André

-----Message d'origine-----
De : newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]De la part de Gruendel, Frank
3837 S-WF-RD6
Envoyé : mardi 22 janvier 2002 18:02
À : 'newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net'
Objet : [NTLK] Re - backup resister

> Hmm thats all fine and good, unfortunatly the 2100 does not have a backup
> battery, it only has backup resister.

Just for the record: It doesn't have a backup resistor, it has a backup
capacitor. A resistor is an altogether different component.

Frank

... lost your sister? Why not just re-sister?

Sorry... I am aware I'll loose some friends today... Just couldn't resist...