Re: [NTLK] Fitaly?

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 07:47:21 EST

On January 23 2002, Andy Pasulka <anp919_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi Andy,

I do use Fitaly for three weeks now (highly recommended by another newtie) =
and although Fitaly is an english keyboard and I am writing in German it =
speeds up keyboard-typing a lot.

What I like most is, that you can minimize the keyboard to just a half of =
the qwerty-newton-board, and you can increase the characters size (making =
them bold) on the board for better/faster typing.

You can move the board up/down by tapping one button instead of the =
dragging-method you have to use with newton-keyboard.

What Fitaly is not: A text expansion program as you have mentioned. It just =
uses the newton-dictionary, when you tap "Open word list" in the =
info-button.

You should try FITALY, and I am sure you will ask yourself after some weeks =
how you could ever type without it.

HTH, Matze