[NTLK] Nostalgia ain't what it used to be...

From: David Mantripp (d.mantripp_at_fantastic.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 13:52:24 EST

Hi all,

Back in the mists of time I used to review Newton software for "real"
magazines (the ones you find on news stands) and virtual ones, like Gecko
and others. I came across a couple of reviews for Equate 2.0 (Gecko) and
RCU 2.1 (The Mac) yesterday, and in a rush of nostalgia I converted them in
Newton Press (which I found on the same archive disk). If anybody wants to
read my words of wisdom - in NewtPress format only, of course - you can get
them at:

http://www.snowhenge.net/downloads/reviews.sit

I only wish I hadn't thrown away the 3 or 4 box files full of software,
glossies, Apple UK marketing stuff, Apple branded PCMCIA cards, etc etc....
:-(

David Mantripp