Re: [NTLK] Weird Newt in "Hackers"?

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 16:41:38 EST

I don't think so. Check out the placement of the 1 key and the keys next
to the space bar. They are different on the Crystal Visions keyboard. I
also doubt that such a keyboard would have the bumps on the K and D like
the Matrix keyboard. Take a look at the two pics on my site. That ought
to persuade you. The curve that I mentioned along the bottom edge was not
the only distinguishing feature (and it is lacking on the Crystal Visions
keyboard). The size of the Command key, as well as the placement of the
Tab and 1 make me positive that it is a TAM keyboard.

-James

>What about this keyboard? :
>http://www.crystalvisions.com/compactkeyboards.htm Making me think . .
>
>-Chris

The James Elliott Newton Site
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
Sorry, but there will be no update until the 26th.