Re: [NTLK] Northstar

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 20:40:29 EST

In regards to TCP/IP sync, this reinforces an earlier question I had in
relation to NCU. Somewhere I saw a notice about a developer working on a
new version of NCU. I've been unable to find it again (Someone mentioned
that you only find things on the internet by accident and that seems to
be the case here)but any NCU replacement deserves support. Does anyone
know who might be working on this?

Fred