Re: [NTLK] eMate memory kit on Ebay

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 01:47:33 EST

on 23/01/02 22:12, Dave Caolo at dcaolo_at_gis.net wrote:

> Is this a very cool thing? I'm addicted to "tinkering" with my eMate. $200
> seems like a lot of money. Tell me what you all think. Thanks a lot.

I'm thinking exactly the same. When you can have an eMate for less than
$200, I can't justify how I would pay $200 for a memory expansion kit, no
matter how rare it is...

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.