Re: [NTLK] Packages aren't recognized

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 14:05:17 EST

Try making sure that the package has the correct type and creator codes.
I can't recall what they are... but if you have any packages the eMate
does recognize, just copy it's codes. You can change the type and
creator code with ResEdit or FileTyper (see www.download.com).

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj