Re: [NTLK] Paul Guyot???

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 15:57:35 EST

On 24/01/02 09:37, "Perry Rutherford" <per_at_suzieqsw.com> wrote:

> Are you still there? Are you alright? Haven't seen (read) any messages from
> you in some time. I thought this strange from one of the most prolific
> posters.
>
> Just want to make sure everything is ok.

I think that last time I've hear of him, he was heading to the Cote d'Azur
for some vacation under the Mediterranean sun ;-)

-Laurent.

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes
willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian
format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI
problem.