[NTLK] O.k. Haven't been around for a while. Help

From: Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 20:40:42 EST

As some of you most certainly have noticed, I haven't been around for a
while. What's new in the Newton community? Also, how often is the digest
supposed to be sent? The reason I haven't been here is that my mailbox was
flooded and I was denied service for a while. I have learned my lesson.
So, I am wondering about the digest. Maybe I was mistaken about how often
it happens, but I went 2 1/2 - 3 weeks switched to digest, but I didn't get
anything.