[NTLK] [ANN] StarChart available for download

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 03:59:13 EST

     That was really nice of him. I couldn't find a E-mail address to
thank him, but alas, nice webpage, and I really appreciate the software.

     Doctor Clu

Previously....

Subject: [NTLK] [ANN] StarChart available for download

Hello,

some of you have asked me, where they can get the StarChart astronomy
package (see http://homepage.mac.com/dettmer/newton/astro.html#starchart
for a screenshot) for their Newton. I have found the author's eMail
address
by chance and asked him to donate the software to the Newton community -
and he did it!

Shigekazu Kase has made his program StarChart available for download on
his
web site http://homepage.mac.com/shigekazukase/ .

Thanks Shigekazu, this is really a great piece of software!

Andree
http://newton.does.it/