[NTLK] eMate Keyboard

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 14:24:11 EST

I just got my replacement eMate from PowerON. It is great, and works
fine, except for one thing... the spacebar is only half-attached to the
buttons it is supposed to press. The left side works, but the right side
is hanging loose and does not make a space. I really don't want to send
another one back... do you think this is something I could take care of
myself?

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj