Re: [NTLK] Transferring QuickFigure Pro File to Excel 2000

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 15:46:40 EST

On 25/01/02 15:40, "Achow2_at_aol.com" <Achow2_at_aol.com> wrote:

> I am using QuickFigure Pro 4.0, QuickExchange 3.1 with fix (downloaded from
> PelicanWare), and Excel 200 on Windows 98.
>
> I can send a spreadsheet from QFPro to Excel but am having problems sending
> from Excel to QFPro. I've got the connection and a transfer of data is being
> made BUT where's the data on the Newt? The QFPro spreadsheet has no filled in
> cells, NADA.
>
> Any ideas? Maybe Excel 2000. I'll try on my system at home with Excel 97.

I don't know if that might be the cause of your problem, but I remember when
I had to do transfers like you (not to/from Excel 2000, though) that one of
the transfer, in a specific direction, had an odd way to be performed. I had
to read the help file a couple of times until I could make sense of it. If I
didn't strictly follow their steps, the transfer would fail. So, I would
suggest you double-check any accompanying documentation carefully.

-Laurent.

buzzword-compliant: [also `buzzword-enabled'] Used (disparagingly) of
products that seem to have been specified to incorporate all of this month's
trendy technologies. Key buzzwords that often show up in buzzword-compliant
specifications as of 2001 include `XML', `Java', `peer-to-peer',
`distributed', and `open'.