Re: [NTLK] Transferring QuickFigure Pro File to Excel 2000

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 16:49:05 EST

Anna wrote:
> During the install to Excel I get the message:
>=20
> ".. make sure the Break On All Errors Setting is OFF ...=20
> using Tools -> Options, Module General"
>=20
> I cannot find this. Also, I received a message asking if I=20
> wanted to disable/enable Excel macros. Which selection?

        Don't worry about the Break On All Errors thing. As far as
macros go, you want to enable them, since the Excel side of QF Exchange
uses macros. You should then have a QuickFigure menu item in Excel that
you can use to send and receive spreadsheets.

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 16:
I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one
thing I want to know."