Re: [NTLK] eMate Keyboard

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 17:43:47 EST

Mark is absolutely correct. I accidently popped the space bar off my eMate
last week while trying to pry the keyboard out. It has the wire shaped like
the illustration, and has a small spring to give the keyboard it's bounce.

The metal wire thing has to be aligned correctly, and then there are some
plastic catches on the spacebar that fit into plastic receivers underneath.

So long as the wire thing and the spring is there, you should be all right.

-Stephanie