[NTLK] Newt for sale to Europe

From: Tim Palmer (tcpalmer_at_netvision.net.il)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 18:32:13 EST

Dear aspiring European newt owners,

I'm parting with my MP2100 (original not upgrade) to justify my purchase of
a new Look bike frame.

I'm in Jerusalem and the reason I'm keen to sell it to a European owner is
a) because it's closer than the USA and b) because I'll include a Xircom
modem with Ericsson A1018 cellphone and connector between the two so that
you have a wireless modem kit. Obviously the Ericsson won't appeal to
American buyers.

Here's what's for sale:

1 x Newt MP2100 in very good condition, no scratches, bright backlight,
original stylus.
Original rechargeable battery still in top condition and one spare
rechargeable battery new in box bought from Apple a year ago
MP2100 ac adaptor - has the Australian plug pattern but I'll include a UK or
European adaptor.
Standard disposable battery tray
Instructions
Apple keyboard
Serial dongle
Apple connection cable
PC connection cable
3 6Mb Intel PCMCIA cards
1 4Mb Apple storage card
Xircom 56k Global modem with connection dongle
Ericsson cellphone dongle/cable for Xircom modem
Ericsson 1018 cellphone with 2 batteries (connects to Xircom modem)
Apple "cigarette pack" original Newt modem
2 blank inserts for PCMCIA slots
1 Banksi (Compaq Travelcom) 28.8 PCMCIA modem
Various other bits and pieces and software including the quite expensive but
very excellent Expense Plus, Outlook Sync software, Act! etc etc.

This package is in great condition and I've agonised about selling it - but
I'm using my far inferior Psion Revo much more now simply because of form
factor - it fits in my flak jacket - such are the considerations of life in
Jerusalem.

I'd much rather sell it here than on Ebay.

Any offers please email me offlist - tcpalmer_at_netvision.net.il

regards

Tim Palmer