[NTLK] Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images

From: Aron Hsiao (thoth_at_leapdragon.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 22:02:15 EST

Two things, everybody...

First, I got really tired of having Calvin on my display
tonight, and I've had nothing to do the last couple of days
(been stuck at home ill -- bet you wondered why I was
posting so much) so I've knocked up some new wallpaper
images for Newton 2x00 users. I *think* they should be
downloadable at:

http://www.leapdragon.net/newton/ImagePacks.html

If they aren't, somebody let me know and I'll try to fix
the link(s) involved.

Second, after an hour or two, I got really tired of making
wallpaper images. ;) Are there any repositories of nice
Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images out there, or are the links
from Avi's page basically everything right now? I'm one of
those people who tends to use a new image on my desktop
every day... but so far I've only got a very few wallpapers
for my 2x00 units.

Thanks all...

-Aron