Re: [NTLK] Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 02:47:32 EST

on 25/01/02 22:17, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> cool images.
> I've mirrored a site (because it was really really
> slow originally) on my server that has a bunch of
> anime images. Check it out at:
> http://newton.tek-ed.com/backgrounds.html.
> Like always, the site is a minimal site and designed
> for Newton browsing and downloading/installing. I even
> converted the images in GIF format to allow older
> NewtScape users to see the pictures before they
> download them.

Hmmmm, there are quite a few, Ed, that I'd be very embarrassed if somebody
at the office would see them... if you know what I mean... ;-D

-Laurent.

choke v.: 1. [common] To reject input, often ungracefully. "NULs make System V's lpr(1) choke." "I tried building an EMACS binary to use X, but cpp(1) choked on all those #defines." See barf, gag, vi. 2. [MIT] More generally, to fail at any endeavor, but with some flair or bravado; the popular definition is "to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."