[NTLK] Newbie with Internet questions

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 13:01:04 EST

Hello,

My son and I have two eMates, one of which is used exclusively for
school, and wish to use use the second eMate to retrieve e-mail (std POP
and SMTP servers).

What PC card modems work with the eMate? What e-mail clients and
browsers work with the eMate? Is it possible to use ethernet (DSL
service) to access e-mail via an ethernet PC card?

Thanks

Rolf Brakvatne