Re: [NTLK] NCU-like software native MacOS X: what prevents it

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 13:25:19 EST

I don't understand all of what is being said here, as I am not a=20
programmer. What exactly is the problem with AppleTalk in OS X? I use OS=20=

X almost exclusively. It has AppleTalk, which can be used for file=20
sharing, etc. How is it different from OS 9s AppleTalk implementation,=20=

and what causes the problem with using it to connect to a Newton?

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj