Re: [NTLK] Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 00:04:56 EST

um...well...ahem...
uh. well...I agree, there are more images on tokimi
that I don't have on my server...but I like the female
form...sorry! and while highly stylized, I enjoy the
japanese interpretation of western women in animation.
I don't care too much for stylized bunnies, or weird
creatures that don't exist...and while these images
may be considered "suggestive"...well, it's all in
your interpretation. Honestly, the only "suggestion"
the images give me is that they are beautifully done
and that I appreciate them. I just know what I like,
and I'm too lazy to do them myself. And...I didn't say
I mirrored the entire site, I only say that these are
mirrored from the site. One of the benefits of the
internet...no single point of failure!
Ed
web/gadget guru
come see my Newt on the web 24/7 (well mostly) and see
my background screen (stapla4. The body shape is
reminicient of someone I care for deeply)
http://65.84.243.167

--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 27-01-2002 7:03, Karen Boyette at
> tokimi_at_collapsar.net wrote:
>
> > I'd like to point out that I have available about
> 3 times as many as Ed has
> > mirrored. He seems to have only mirrored any
> picture with remotely
> > suggestive content.
>
> Well Ed, what do you have to say for yourself ?
>
> ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -