Re: [NTLK] repairs

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 05:07:55 EST

Do not give up too fast!
Which kind of power supply you used for charging?
Try to put some alkaline batteries in and press the RESET button (located
inside the battery compartment).
If you have a Backup or nothing important on your Newty you can also try a
brain wipe (as last option) by holding down the power switch and pressing
the RESET button at the same time for a few seconds until you hear a tone
If Newty still is silent, then its time for repair I fear.

Johannes