[NTLK] Disk Full error in NCU synch

From: Mike Stephens (mike1964_at_flash.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 15:56:55 EST

Hello all,

I've upgraded my notebook OS to Windoze 2000 (after a bad 98 crash)
and NCU now gives me a 'disk full' error when trying to synch with
Schedule+. I have tried with and without sharing enabled (which shouldn't
matter anyway) to no avail. Anyone have this problem and find a solution?
I didn't see a solution in the archives. It worked fine under Win98.

Mike