Re: [NTLK] bookmarks, gifs, Newton movies

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 18:37:45 EST

AFAIK there is no newton application that will
bookmark a book after it's been compiled. If the book
was created in Newton Press, it has a built-in
bookmarking system. Other compilers may or may not be
the same.
But I don't have the book and I do notice that it is
available in TXT format, so I may be able to recreate
the book in Newton Press format which will allow you
to book mark it.
The only app I know of that allows you to view images
is a browser. Sorry, that's the only thing that will
do this. Alternatly, you can create a newton book out
of the image and use it that way.
I'll have to look into that "Gotham" thing. Thanks.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

http://homepage.mac.com/handshakecompanies/newton/nmp.html