Re: [NTLK] [OT] Looking for HDI45 adaptor

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 03:25:54 EST

Nice machine, is'nt it? I call mine pizzabox.
But I upgradet it with the G3 accelerator processor board from Sonnet.
It is worth the price and works like a charm.

Ok, back to the topic:
what I use is a HDI45 to SUB-D15 ADAPTOR with a lot of DIP switches.
The DIP switches will allow you to adapt your current monitor as far as possible to the Mac interface.
Also they are used to provide the right settings for the Mac in order to recognise the "virtual" Mac-monitor.
I still need the thing but you probably get it in every Mac store or better sorted electronic store.

Good luck!
Johannes