Re: [NTLK] PC Card Eject Button Broken

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 08:50:24 EST

Getting the card out of the Newton isn't the problem. This was my solution to that:
I took a piece of tape and got it between the case and the PC card (sticky side to the card). I then used a small paperclip to push the tape on the card. Then just use the tape to pull out the PC card. Works like a charm!
I would still like to repair the Newt so it works the way it was ment to though.
Thanks for the input!
Tom