[NTLK] russbravo@lineone.net

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 17:39:17 EST

> But if anyone's got any light to shed on these pesky cards, I'd be
grateful.

Well, if you can't solve the problem and if you don't find someone in the UK
with
another Newton, pop them in an envelope and send them my way. I can try
to format them, run them through a quick test and send them back.
However, the way you describe things, I'm inklined to think the card switch
might be broken.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de