Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #83

From: lee lewis (lewis1_at_email.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 13:34:42 EST

I believe the Newtons we purchased recently were from Astra Merck Pharmaceuticals who gave them to all their drug reps. I know a drug rep who said they pulled all the Newtons back. When he had his it was with the same Northstar software which Astra Merck put on the Newts as well as a 33mhz modem and memory card.

Lee

My ebay Newt (Mr2ndhand)came from the same address as productresale company's address. Great buy!

--

_______________________________________________ Win a ski trip! http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a