Re: [NTLK] NCU-like software native MacOS X: what prevents it

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 13:49:14 EST

on 30-01-2002 5:39, Tom Sheppard at TSheppard_at_mac.com wrote:

> The pre-optical mice were nothing special. When the new ones came out,
> EVERYONE in our office wanted one. It wouldn't surprise me to see things go
> missing when they're desirable, especially in the hostile environment of a
> school.

And have to say that when I started suddenly to develop what looked a lot
like RSI and neither the Wacom nor the Microsoft mouse did me any good it
was that Apple mouse that came to my rescue, guess that Apple is the only
one that has their ergonomics right.

(or at least, my ergonomics ;-)

Robert Benschop