Re: [NTLK] Backing up to flash cards

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 14:18:53 EST

* "Jim Anderson" <jiman_at_microsoft.com> on Wed, 30 Jan 2002
| size is only about 150kB. It seems to me that perhaps I'm only backing
| up the internal store.

That is exactly what is happening. The built-in back up to card utility
only copys the internal store.

| Does anyone have an idea of what's going on here, and how I can back up
| the information on the flash card to another flash card?

I use the backup utility that is part of SMB Utilities for flash backups.
It offers a great deal of control over what gets backed up and to where.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ accelerate to dangerous speeds.