Re: [NTLK] Xerox development for newton, quicktime movie...

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 06:56:41 EST

> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:35:51 -0800
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Xerox development for newton, quicktime movie...
> From: Chris Chapman <pan1k_at_earthlink.net>
>
>> The Tab Satchel
>> http://www.xrce.xerox.com/research/mds/satchel/tabsatchel-cd.mov
>>

>> The Newton Satchel
>> http://www.xrce.xerox.com/research/mds/satchel/cicsat.mov
>>
>> andreas
> Whats up with that funky sound when he beams stuff? It literally had me
> ROFL.

Yeah, me too :)
I like that Satchel-idea, I especially like all the people looking happy an=
saying "thank you!" after they get something. What do you do today if you
want to hand somebody a file in a meeting? (no, you're the only one with a
Newton)
You send it to him via eMail, or you give him a link.
The link is complicated, and the eMail will only be available once you send
it.

Oliver :)

--
Wenn ich irgendwo eingeladen bin und bei der Essenszubereitung wurden
K=FCchenwerkzeuge benutzt, die nichts taugen, kann mir das zun=E4chst egal sein=