Re: [NTLK] Rough and send by email

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:58:20 EST

Alexander wrote:
> There are a way to rough a drawing in "Notes" and than send=20
> by email? BUT ANY EMAIL, not only between Newtons with Simplemail....

        Well, in simplemail you can select "GIF" format (if you have the
simplemail GIF extension installed), and mail the whole message as a
GIF.

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 197:
I will explain to my Legions of Terror that guns are ranged weapons and
swords are not. Anyone who attempts to throw a sword at the hero or club
him with a gun will be summarily executed.