[NTLK] West Wing NewtonBook

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 17:55:08 EST

I made a few changes to the book I released yesterday (it was my first
one, and I hadn't thought of a few things). I added my name and contact
info to the beginning, a selection of topics for easier browsing, and
better fonts. I noticed that someone has already linked to the book on
their newton site... THANKS! I now have a link from my main page to the
book (or will, in a couple of minutes, when I finish uploading). If you
do choose to link to this package, though, I would appreciate a link to
my main page, now that that is possible. Maybe I can use this is get
some interest in other aspects of my site. Thanks again,

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj