Re: [NTLK] Clear MP 110 or is it re-cased gray 1X0?

From: David L. Duff (duffdl_at_qwest.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 19:07:29 EST

    Update: well, I opened it. On boot up, it's apparently an MP110 as it
gives NOS 1.2.00 with no other items. There are some mild case scratches
(4) and there were fingerprints on the LCD surface (ah hah!, so its not a
new one). And there was the previous owner's name, address, and phone
number under personal preferences (apparently he has moved).
    I linked my Mac PPC 7100 to it via serial using the Newton Package
Installer and the Apple Modem Tool, and have upgraded it to NOS 1.3
(345333).
    Many thanks to Victor, Stephen, and Patrick for comments and
suggestions. I'll resume "list lurker" mode now.
Regards, David L. Duff.