Re: [NTLK] M-I-C-K-E-Y [PART DEUX]%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;163133478011.20020630211509@buzzroom.net>

From: bcantley (bcantley_at_fullerton.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 00:13:51 EDT

i would have loved to, but they seem REALLY paranoid about it. Last year
we went down there, and I approached one of the interviewers, who were
very happy to get to talk to a guest, UNTIL I asked to see the
handheld... they left me standing there.

ON a side note, while there, we saw Minority Report. EXCELLENT visions
of the future of touch screen technology [and some product design that
looked like some of the stuff from FROG from the Apple Design book...]