Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Second PrintPack 2.0 and 3COM x-jack Ethernet pool open!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 02:17:47 EDT

on 6/30/02 8:08 PM, Mietek at mietek_at_icpnet.pl wrote:

> I'm interested in the PrintPack 2.0. However, I live in Poland, and
> thus cannot pay by PayPal. I could do a bank payment directly to you
> account, for instance, what do you think?

Might I offer my services? I can't use PayPal (because they froze our
account when I tried to purchase something from here...) but Mietek could
send me the price in zloties, and I can cut a check from my bank in America
via my electronic banking. (It would take about four days to get to you.)
and you can mail the PP directly to Mietek. Is this something you all would
be willing to do? As for exchange rate, we could simply pick a day, and use
the exchange rate printed in the Gazeta Wyborcza on that day. That sounds
most fair to me. What say ye (er, you all)?

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.