Re: [NTLK] Crux/Emtac GPS PCMCIA Receiver

From: Hagen Lang (Hagen.Lang_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 13:14:23 EDT

 Well,
I have been searching for such a beast for a long time.
The Crux PCMCIA-Receiver looks like it is going to work,
provided a driver might be available (shouldnīt be such a
problem, should it ;-)

Look at the www.emtac.com website for further infos.
Being too busy doing other work I have not yet bought
 one, but I had a conversation with Jonas Lonnroth
(google for his comments)
who bought the first model that didnīt work that well.
But he was quite satisfied with the second version, which
is sold right now (know only of stores in GB and I who
sell it).

Regards

Hagen