Re: [NTLK] OT poutine

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 17:40:42 EDT

On 01/07/02 17:27, "SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com" <SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com>
wrote:

> an acquired taste?!@*(&^%
> heck no! its manna from heaven! its life itself on a dinner plate! you MUST
> visit la patate a robert in daveluyville, its the ultimate poutine haven
> for beleivers and non-believers. i would hand over my newton and my mac
> before i'd give up a life without a poutine in it.

Ah, Daveluyville! That's 2 hours east of Montreal, on the Trans-Canada.
Never been there but it sounds like a nice place to go. Is it near the
highway or do you have to go into the town to get there?

BTW, nice wording! I couldn't have come up with anything better!

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to
writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like
shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of
coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from
the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.