[NTLK] Using Outlink over SER-001?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 19:46:03 EDT

I am having great success with my SER-001 rev B (works FINE with Printpack,
thank you!) EXCEPT with the Outlink software.

For whatever reason, the Newton Outlink client never finds the PC when the
SER-001 is installed. Oddly, even going through a dongle doesn't work when
the SER-001 is installed.

I remove the SER-001, and Outlink works fine.

The really weird thing is EVERYTHING ELSE I have tried to do over serial
has worked fine including Printpack, terminal emulators, NCU, etc.

Can I please hear from somebody who is successfully using OUTLINK with an
SER-001?

Thanks,

-Jeremy