[NTLK] NuShield News

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 20:15:08 EDT

Thanks to your support, I am happy to announce that NuShield now has in
stock much clearer film! For those of you who remember several years
back, this is the original film that we sold before we had to move to the
special films for the Palms and such. This new film is even more durable
than the one we have been selling. It has an tough, anti-glare treatment
on one side and is masked with a protective polyethylene film on the
other. Our growth has allowed us to stock two different films and this
is reserved for the Newton PDA's only. We have sizes to fit all Newtons
made, from the original MessagePad to the eMate. We offer a complete
money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your purchase in every
way.

So, come and get 'em!

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513