Re: [NTLK] M-I-C-K-E-Y [PART DEUX]%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;163133478011.20020630211509@buzzroom.net>

From: bryan cantley (bcantley_at_fullerton.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:00:57 EDT

Just 'cause I aim to please and honor all requests...

I contwatced an "accquaitence" at Disney and gort the following- MYSTERY
SOLVED! YOu can see where one would mistake them for a Newton. Pretty
cool, may have to check one out...

"...We use "wearable" computers by ViA, Inc. These are full Windows 98
boxes that you wear in a belt and use a stylus-driven pen slate as the
monitor. We transfer updated questionnaires and our data to and from the
server wirelessly using wireless LAN cards and access points located in
out offices. Walt Disney World Research also uses ViAs.

Here is the web site for ViA...

http://www.via-pc.com/..."

Now I am really curious. It's too bad you didn't get any pictures.
Maybe on a subsequent trip? :-))