[NTLK] [ANN] Important Notice to All Newted Community Members

From: Grant [Optional Features] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 00:07:21 EDT

Important Notice to All Newted Community Members

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have found it necessary to
switch to a different ADSL service provider. This switch will affect the
availability of the Newted Community server, including all web access,
e-mail accounts, and the message boards for an indeterminate amount of
time starting some point within the next two weeks. My best guess is that
this server will be offline for approximately 2 or 3 days starting on the
12th of July. I wish I could be more exact with this time estimation, but
as anyone who has had to deal with changing internet providers and
updating domain name records can attest, this is not going to be a
precise chain of events.

I will provide whatever details I can on the main Newted Community home
page, right up until the time that the existing connection is terminated.
As soon as everything is up and running again, you will be notified via
your Newted Community e-mail account.

If you need to contact me during the time that the site is offline,
please use the newted_at_mac.com e-mail address.

I apologize for anyone who may have received dupliacte copies of this
message, as it was sent to both the Newton-Talk mailing list and the
Newted Community member list.

Thanks in advance for your support and understanding.

Grant

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/cam/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/
Online community web site handyman. http://www.newted.net/