Re: [NTLK] Bye bye jaggies! - for now...

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 08:00:05 EDT

Nick,
Here is the catalog number right off the pen: 64-4340. The thing is call
"Edge Connector Cleaner & Protector". I'm sure there are better products out
there to do this like that R5 Booster stuff someone else on the list posted,
but this was available right in the store and I figured - What have I got to
lose?
Hope it works for you!
-Tom