[NTLK] Palm Interface

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 14:58:53 EDT

>> I have a Palm, but hate the interface. It's also a bitch to program.
>
> There's nothing wrong with the interface. It's simple and to-the-point.

I guess if you say there is nothing wrong with it then it must be
perfect.

Personally I think it's crap. On more then one occasion I have pulled
out the Newton to demonstrate for Palm users how an intuitive interface
looks. Every single one of them (every one) has said "wow, that is much
simpler."

Palm did a good job of nailing down the FUNCTIONs that people most
wanted in a PDA and putting them in a cheap and small package.

There interface is ridiculous (must be true I said so) and poorly
designed.

Have I mentioned lately that this list is rockin' and I don't miss
planet newton at all?

Paul Guyot, if your out there, any progress on the system update for
eMate? Your still the best in my book either way.....

Also, since I'm kind of cranky today, let me be the one to say could
you people please look at what your quoting in your posts and minimize
the excess verbiage? This comment was triggered by the gentleman who
mistakenly sent a message to the list, and then sent an oops message
that again quoted the entire text of the first mistakenly addressed post.

I do mean all these comments only in a nice way. Off to get some
coffee...

Marty